Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Some progress with the "Box of Tricks"

I've started coding a multitouch controller using a nintendo wii remote and GlovePIE for using in sequencing and it works!!

Right now I need to finish the test surface which is not very big but will work well.

Last night saw the first fruits of my programing course and I began writing what I shall in future refer to as "my box of tricks".

Right now the programming synergy will be from using Pure Data and GlovePIE but later as my course progresses I am hopeful for a full, sleek and efficient java coded application.

So for now ahead is more coding and finishing the test control surface. Future plans will include a video projector as currently the box of tricks has no visual feedback on the surface but that too in time will come.
Now if only I was not a student and perpetually broke -eish
Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

No comments:

Post a Comment