Wednesday, June 24, 2009

More progress coding

I'm pleased to say I've now successfully got glovePIE to give me feedback for a number of options relating specifically to what the wiimote sees on my trusty mini muti-touch surface.

I've also recently found a neat video with some guy doing a very nice Ableton Live and dual wiimote and multitouch system mashup video.
Not fully multi-touch if you ask me, more like index finger and thumb, but a good jumping off point for what I have in mind.

I must say its soooo neat to be learning how to program and to actually succeed in what I'm attempting for a change. GlovePIE has been a good start and until I find a language that gives me more leverage or I write a better tools myself, it will do.

Just now actually, I found some glovePIE code for OSC and its enough that I think I might be able to make me a multitouch monome as an extension of the wiimote multi touch bastard I've been fiddling with. Mmmm so much excitement and so much to learn and experiment with.

As soon as I get ADSL again I'l post links for all my kooky little tools.
Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

No comments:

Post a Comment