Monday, March 23, 2009

Tick tock tick tock

The passage of time is a funny thing. So much can happen and yet often does not and then other times plenty happens when you least expect it.

Since my last entry I have gotten a rewired usb keyboard and I now wait to see how much success I can have with my button mold.

I also have restrung my guitar which motivationally, was taking a while, and I've brought my VF-1 guitar multifx processor and MIDI foot controller into the mix finally.

Now with some work at the airport I'm hoping as a side effect to score some old fluorescent light fittings for lighting my mobile bluescreen set. But we'll see if that happens thursday only, probably.

Well as soon as the creative space is going, or at least completed, then I can run amuck creating sound and vision again. But for now..... We limbo


Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

No comments:

Post a Comment