Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Try concentrate on one thing

Ok. So you find you have an aptitude for a few different things. Which do you concentrate on? Cos if you don't use it you lose it...mmmm. It kinda makes for a tall order to keep it all going. In the process you lose the capacity to earn because its "not what you do" so you'd think you have effectively become a generalist and not worth too much to anybody. What if all the things you can do are related and you're quite good at all of them? Not so mediocre then? So of the many things I can do right now matchmoving and compositing art my newest with good results so I'll sharpen that blade for a while. Oh Lord just don't let me end up deluding myself and becoming the next Ed Wood.
Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

No comments:

Post a Comment